Senior Compliance Administrator
- 5 years residency required
- Sanne Trust Company
- Closing date
- 02 August 2019
- Full Time
As a Senior Administrator in the Compliance Team you will report to the Senior Manager, Compliance and be responsible for a number of important administrative tasks which will ultimately enable the Senior Manager and Compliance Officer/Money Laundering Compliance Officer to provide robust management information to the boards of the SANNE regulated entities.
* You may be required to assist with all aspects of the SANNE Compliance Function.This role does not include line management responsibility.
* You should have good understanding of Jersey’s financial regulations and AML/CFT Framework and have at least 3 to 4 years’ experience with
performing Compliance / AML/CFT roles within a regulated financial services business.
* Should either hold or be willing to work towards a relevant compliance qualification (as determined by SANNE).
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Ana Krsulj