- 5 years residency required
- St Brelades Bay Hotel
- Closing date
- 19 July 2019
- Part time
- £8.33 p/h
St Brelade’s Bay Hotel is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook
When a guest walks into any of our rooms - imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they've arrived to their home away from home and it's perfect.
Are you looking for a part time job? Are you a team player? Do you take pride in everything you do? Then this is the role for you!
The Turndown Attendant services guest rooms and guest housekeeping requests and is responsible for their overall comfort.
What you’ll do:
• Replace guest amenities in rooms
• Make beds and fold sheets
• Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
• Greet guests and take care of request
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name