- 5 years residency required
- Moore Stephens
- Closing date
- 31 July 2019
- Full Time
• Oversee delivery of administration services to client groups as required.
• Liaise with clients, intermediaries and attend client meetings.
• Provide technical and management support to the department liaising with the Client Service Director(s).
• Act as authorised signatory, as required.
• Lead and manage change initiatives where identified and agreed as action items ensuring that they deliver to time and budget.
• Be a contributor to the technical, training and business development activities for the Firm as a whole where such opportunities arise.
• Maintain awareness of business and regulatory environment.
• Manage and meet the team’s financial and non-financial targets including revenue, debtors, accounts, annual and interim case reviews, action points, budget reporting, staff appraisals and the co-ordination of billing.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Human Resources
- Phone no.
- 01534 600443
- P.O. BOX 236
FIRST ISLAND HOUSE