- 5 years residency NOT required
- Merton Hotel
- Closing date
- 25 July 2019
- Full Time
Are you a trained Lifeguard with a NPLQ Certificate?
Do you have a positive outlook and willingness to learn, contribute and grow in the leisure industry?
Join out team to take advantage of the flexible hours and many other benefits we have to offer
The key tasks will involve:
1. Maintaining a vigilant watch of the pool and surrounding areas in accordance with operating procedures.
2. Performing or assisting with pool rescues as necessary and to administer emergency first aid.
3. Assisting with supervision of the Flowrider, including teaching board skills and safety.
4. Assisting Swim Instructor with swim lessons as required.
5. Assisting in the preparation and operation of events and activities, including children’s parties and Flowrider events.
6. Assisting with monitoring water quality by carrying out water tests for PH, Chlorine etc.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Michael Gallagher
- Fax no.
- Belvedere Hill