Commercial Litigation Lawyer 4+ years PQE
- 5 years residency NOT required
- BCR Law
- Closing date
- 26 July 2019
- Full Time
• Qualified English or Scottish Law Solicitor or Jersey qualified lawyer with circa 4+ years PQE, capable of handling complex commercial & trust litigation matters.
Shows sound judgement in decision making, focused on client and case needs.
• Demonstrates and develops a competent, high quality level of technical expertise.
• Capable of analysing and applying legal principles to a complex factual scenario, with a view to achieving a commercial resolution for the client.
• Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues.
• Demonstrates commercial judgement.
• Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to work as part of a team on larger matters and to assist with development of business.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
English or Scottish Law Solicitor or Jersey Advocate with between 4+ years PQE.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Alison Gates
- Phone no.
- 01534 760855