- 5 years residency required
- Masters Scaffolding
- Closing date
- 31 August 2019
- Full Time
• Loading and unloading vehicles
• Assisting in the delivery, servicing, stacking and storing of equipment
• Ensuring that equipment and vehicles are maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times
Qualifications and Skill
• The ability to follow instructions accurately and have an understanding of safe working practices
• Enjoy outdoor manual work and posses practical skills
• A good sense of balance and a head for heights
• A good level of fitness and good hand-to-eye coordination
• Organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• Problem solving, improvising and use of own initiative, Understanding and co-operation in all Health and Safety matters Qualifications.
• You will be registered on the CISRS (Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme) Apprenticeship Route and work towards gaining your level 2 qualification.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Driving Licence
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Phone no.
- 2 Le Clos Malzard
La Sente Des Fondes