Pastry Chef de Partie
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Bohemia Restaurant
- Closing date
- 07 September 2019
- Full Time
Looking for a well experienced Chef de Partie to help run the day to day operations in pastry of Bohemia restaurant (1 star 5AA Rosette kitchen).
We would expect a Chef de Partie to be able to run the section, staying on top of the orders and stock rotation whilst able to cook to a high standard
We have 3 sections in that the pastry team are responsible for, Restaurant service, Afternoon tea and Bar desserts. Ideally we're looking for someone who:
• Has a real passion for food
• Is keen to progress their career and willing to learn
• Possess the ability to work effectively as a team
• Can work efficiently and organized
• Has a good knowledge of cooking and food
If you think this could be you please get in touch to arrange an interview and trial shift.
Live in Accommodation available from September 1st
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Phone no.
- 01534 876500
- Fax no.
- Green Street