Early Help Manager
- 5 years residency NOT required
- States of Jersey
- Closing date
- 04 September 2019
- Full Time
- £52,297.00 p/a
Let’s be honest, this is an exciting time to be joining our service in the role of Early Help Manager. We are looking to recruit an experienced professional:
- with a background of working with children, young people and families;
- used to working in a multi-agency environment;
- with a broad knowledge of and passion for early intervention and prevention;
- and educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline in working with children and young people.
Is that you? If you enjoy working with professionals to problem solve and find solutions, are able to understand and analyse performance information, have skills in quality assurance of practice and are comfortable in a changing and developing organisation then we want to hear from you.
For an informal discussion please contact Debbie Key, Head of Service on 01534 449454.
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- People Hub
Philip Le Feuvre House
La Motte Street