Associate, Assurance and Advisory /Tax Department
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Baker Tilly Channel Islands Limited
- Closing date
- 06 September 2019
- Full Time
We are looking for “associates” who will assist the audit, accounts and tax teams (who are primarily fully qualified accountants) in undertaking
We are primarily looking for:
- persons with an interest in accountancy and tax (such as bookkeepers and those who have undertaken all or part of the bookkeeping/accountancy qualification exams); and/or
- those who are looking for a career change and have the relevant aptitude to undertake the role.
While you could choose to remain an “associate”, we are happy to help you progress in your career to support your development in to a full business professional (a fully qualified accountant).
We work hard but also like the work place to be fun. We are looking for you to: be a team player, have the ability to multi task, be able to work under pressure, be proactive and have strong analytical skills.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Fax no.
- PO Box 437
1st Floor Kensington Chambers, 46/50 Kensington Place, St Helier, Jersey, Channel Islands.