FS Risk & Regulation Senior Associate
- 5 years residency NOT required
- PwC CI LLP
- Closing date
- 27 September 2019
- Full Time
As a Senior Associate in FSRR practice, you can expect the following:
• Working as a key member of the team to deliver important programmes of work to both local and global clients.
• Using your knowledge of the financial services industry to deliver practical and effective solutions to client issues.
• Being an integral PwC engagement team member, supporting the delivery of high quality outputs and often taking responsibility for discrete elements multiple projects
• An opportunity to develop deep technical expertise in one or more complex areas relating to risk and regulation and use these skills to develop in to a leader within the FSRR practice.
• Challenging and rewarding project work with top tier asset managers within the financial services industry.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Fiona Gibson
- 37 Esplanade,