Compliance Senior Associate
- 5 years residency NOT required
- PwC CI LLP
- Closing date
- 03 October 2019
- Full Time
• Conduct a minimum of 10% sample AML/CDD new business monitoring for all LoS. Document all actions/findings analyse and prepare report for review by Manager/ Senior Manager (Compliance) in preparation for monthly Partner reports.
• Assist with implementation and maintenance of the compliance monitoring programme undertaking monitoring including; HR vetting procedures, migration project and MLRO reporting.
• Liaise with Client take-on team
• Diarise to ensure all actions cleared, follow up and re-diarise until actions cleared
• Good knowledge and understanding of the Jersey and Guernsey anti money laundering regulations and how to apply them to customers (new and existing)
• Have worked in a compliance environment and/or in a client take on role which included complying with AML/CDD regulatory requirements.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Ashley O'Connell
- 37 Esplanade,