- 5 years residency required
- Parish of Grouville
- Closing date
- 20 September 2019
- Full Time
This is a key post, reporting to the Constable of Grouville. You will be responsible for the Management of the Parish administration, staff and finances.
• Have a track record of working in a similar administrative and financial role
• Have strong communication skills with Parish officials, the public and external organisations
• Be highly organised
• Have a proactive approach to work
• Be computer literate
This is a full time role working 35 hours a week. The candidate should be flexible as attendance at evening meetings and occasional weekend events will be required.
A job description can be obtained from Grouville Parish Hall, or www.parish.gov.je/grouville
The Closing date for Applications will be Friday the 20th September 2019.
Please contact Grouville Parish Hall on 852225 for further details.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence
- Keyboard Skills
- Own Transport Required
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- The Constable of Grouville
- Grouville Parish Hall
La Rue à Don