Specialist General Assistant - Iceland Quennevais
- 5 years residency required
- Sandpiper Group
- Closing date
- 04 October 2019
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Iceland Quennevais team!
Come and join the largest retailer in the Channel Islands!
We have great opportunities for a Specialist General Assistant in a fast growing business to support our ongoing growth and success. In return you can expect to enjoy great career prospects, attractive salary and benefits package including:
• Discount Card for all our brands with a secondary card holder
• 20 Days Holidays increasing with length of service
• Enhanced Family Leave
• Opt In Contributory Pension Scheme
Sandpiper CI has 81 stores across 4 jurisdictions with 14 franchises including Morrisons, Iceland, Checkers Xpress, Wine Warehouse
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Sarah Bree
- Fax no.
- P.O. Box 4, 1-2 L’Avenue le Bas, St Saviours, Jersey