Registered Nurse (RN)
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Little Sisters of the Poor
- Closing date
- 03 October 2019
- Full Time
• To accept a designated workload and to observe and report continual progress of the resident and to liaise with the Senior Nurse in Charge
• To assist and co-operate with medical staff and ensure that new orders/Doctor’s advice, are carried out.
• To contribute to the respect, independence, dignity, choices and well being of the residents at all times.
• To contribute to the ongoing assessment of need for the resident.
• To teach care assistants to participate in the care programme, being aware of the needs of the residents’ families.
• To ensure an efficient system of communication with the Care Team – Sisters, Physiotherapist, Optician, Dentist, Care Assistants.
• To participate in the training of colleagues and learners.
• To maintain a professional image and to observe confidentiality at all times, and to be aware of current legislative
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Michaela Page
- Phone no.
- New St Johns Road