- 5 years residency required
- Saltgate Group
- Closing date
- 15 October 2019
- Full Time
The Payments Clerk is responsible for all payment related tasks for a portfolio of client entities.
1. To work with the relevant teams to set up payments in various client internet banking platforms and complete related paperwork;
2. To update cashbooks in respect of the payments to be processed;
3. To reconcile cashbooks to bank statements on a regular basis;
4. To release payments that have been set up once they have been authorised; and
5. To complete payment actions within agreed timescales and in accordance with procedures.
Essential skills / experience:
- Evidence of level 2 numeracy and literacy through prior examination of successful skills testing;
- Confident IT user, including online platforms;
- Confident and professional; and
- Communication skills (email, telephone and face to face).
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Saltgate People Team