Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Merton Hotel
- Closing date
- 31 October 2019
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate F&B professional to join the team at the Merton Hotel.
As Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, you will be playing a key role in the food and beverage operation which will involve working across the food and beverage outlet supporting the Heads of Departments as required.
You will be responsible for leading, motivating and coaching your team to ensure a high level of service and standards are achieved.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a hands-on approach to our business, and a passion for delivering extraordinary guest experiences.
Some of the great benefits
• Fantastic career development opportunities
• Fun filled and challenging days with never a dull moment!
• Competitive salary
• Staff social events.
• Team member referral scheme.
• Live in accommodation available at a very favourable rate
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Claire Reynard
- Fax no.
- Belvedere Hill