- 5 years residency required
- Rabeys Garage
- Closing date
- 31 October 2019
- Full Time
Due to our continued success we have an exciting opportunity for either an experienced Light or Heavy Commercial Vehicle Technician, or if you have mechanical/engineering experience we would be happy to talk to you.
Working with a professional team, your responsibilities will include;
• Routine inspections, maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles, tail lifts and accessories.
• Use of franchise and non-franchise diagnostics to achieve first time fix of faults.
• Liaison with our parts department to identify and attain parts.
• Ensure Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
• Ensure appropriate clocking is made; all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner – this will include electronic service sheets.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Paul Mulliner
- Phone no.