Receptionist - weekends
- 5 years residency required
- Closing date
- 25 October 2019
- Part time
Purpose of Job / Key Objectives:
The purpose of the receptionist post is to provide front line customer service at Reception.
* Greet and book-in customers on a computerised booking system to the Leisure Centre
* Deal with cash transactions
* Ensure a continuous availability of customer information?
* Deal with first line customer enquiries and complaints?
* Deal with customers by telephone?
* Taking customers bookings at reception desk and by telephone
* Must be able to demonstrate previous experience of dealing face to face with customers in a busy environment.
* Good customer care skills?
* Maturity and calmness under pressure?
* A good communicator?
* The ability to handle cash and maintain records?
* A good telephone manner?
* Use of IT systems
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Scott Ward
- Phone no.