- 5 years residency required
- Jersey Cheshire Home
- Closing date
- 25 October 2019
- Full Time
We require an additional Kitchen Porter to assist the Chef in domestic duties with emphasis on food.
• Prepare ingredients for meals and snacks according to Chef’s instructions.
• Carry out cleaning of kitchen equipment and all fixed areas (e.g. cupboards, shelving , fridges and freezers) according to Chef’s instructions.
• Assist with serving lunches.
• Clean kitchen, wash up and leave kitchen are clean and tidy for the teatime shift. Load and empty dishwasher/steriliser. Tide away crockery and cutlery.
• Report all faults/breakages to Chef.
• Be aware of Health and Safety issues in the kitchen and the Home environment. Report any problems to Chef or management.
• Attend any training courses as deemed appropriate by the General Manager or Chef.
• Be aware of Health and Safety issues.
• Adhere to Infection Control requirements when notified by nursi
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Own Transport Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Kelly Nash
- Eric Young House