- 5 years residency NOT required
- Jersey Cheshire Home
- Closing date
- 30 October 2019
- Full Time
• Provide a high standard of direct nursing care to Residents, based on the assessment of care needs in consultation with the Residents, their relatives and the care team.
• Continuously evaluate the quality of care given, regularly reassess the needs of residents in consultation with them, their relatives and the care team, to effect any change required to achieve planned goals in accordance with up to date evidence based professional practice and paying heed to the Home’s policies
• Manage the ordering, administer, safe storage, dispensing, record keeping and disposal of medications; in line with good practice, the NMC guidance on administering medication and the Home’s Policy
• Liaise with GP, chiropodist, occupational therapist, physiotherapists and other members of the wider care team.
• Work within the NMC codes of conduct and Scope of Practice.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- Own Transport Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Kelly Nash
- Eric Young House