- 5 years residency NOT required
- Infrasoft tech
- Closing date
- 13 November 2019
- Full Time
- £75,000.00 p/a
• He/She is responsible for the execution of all transformational activities on one (or more) accounts and is accountable for the successful delivery of entire programs / projects.
• Manage a revenue and growth target of upwards of 1.5 million GBP with a growth in a single account of minimum 20% Y-o-Y, overall revenue of upwards of £8 Million GBP.
• Responsible and Accountable for overall delivery roadmaps with her/his teams to ensure deadlines, goals, and overall objectives are met to the client’s satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the head of the business unit in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the program(s).
• Oversee program level status, metrics, issues and risks
• Managing internal and external technical and business resources Knowledge
- How to apply
- Contact name
- samineh tarique
- 6 Vine Street