Trainee Stock and Purchasing Administrator
- 5 years residency required
- Seymour Hotels
- Closing date
- 22 November 2019
- Full Time
We are currently looking for a Trainee Stock and Purchasing Administrator to work within the Group’s central finance function.
It is an exciting time to be part of “our family”. Development, success, and enjoyment are the three pillars of the Hotels careers. We support our staff as they expand their skill set to help them fulfil a role they love.
The Stock and Purchasing team covers a wide range of duties and are responsible for:
• Maintaining and operating the stock management system and process across multiple sites.
• Providing accurate and prompt information and analysis
The successful candidate will have
• A good level of numeracy
• Good communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A flexible and positive attitude and will be both trustworthy and reliable
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Claire Reynard
- Fax no.
- Wharf Street