Assistant Trust Administrator
- 5 years residency required
- Moore Stephens
- Closing date
- 29 November 2019
- Full Time
Trusts, companies and foundations are the principal vehicles of offshore planning and structuring. Moore Stephens offers corporate trustee services and trust administration support. Companies can be formed in Jersey or in many other jurisdictions around the world through the Moore Stephens International network. To work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive administration services to our international client base.
• Assist the team with the administration of a balanced portfolio of Companies, Trusts and Foundations;
• Assist in the maintenance of accounting records;
• Assist in conducting annual and interim reviews;
• Assist in the processing of payments.
• Supporting with departmental projects and other ad-hoc duties that may arise.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- P.O. BOX 236
FIRST ISLAND HOUSE