Assistant Accounts Officer
- 5 years residency required
- Closing date
- 20 November 2019
- Full Time
To assist the team with routine internal accounting tasks. It is envisaged that this role will have the potential to develop, with basic bookkeeping being included within the weekly duties.
• Daily monitoring of all jurisdictional bank accounts for income receipts using various online banking platforms.
• Bookkeeping income received against client debtor invoices.
• Set Up of new client entities in ViewPoint (internal accounting system)
• Process closedown of client entities.
• Processing and inputting of client billing.
• Preparation of internal paperwork to process payments for suppliers, ensuring all internal processes followed and appropriate sign off has been obtained.
• Ad hoc administrative tasks including processing of data and input.
• Assist with any overflow of general support services duties.
• Filing of all bank statements and other documents.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name