Commis de Rang
- 5 years residency NOT required
- The Atlantic Hotel and Ocean Restaurant
- Closing date
- 31 January 2020
- Full Time
- £20,000.00 p/a
The Atlantic Hotel & Ocean Restaurant is one of Jersey’s leading hotels. Located in St Brelade with spectacular views over St Ouen’s Bay we are currently recruiting for a Commis de Rang.
Responsibilities would include:
1. Service of food and beverage to guests according to prescribed service standards and procedures with emphasis on speed and accuracy, when required, clear and resets work stations and tables
2. Cleans and maintains equipment and service area in station assigned
3. Re-stocks service station
4. To be knowledgeable of all the equipment in the department, ensuring the proper handling and usage of these at all times
5. Performs any other duties assigned by the management team which leads to guest satisfaction and profit for the hotel
Does this role sound like it's for you? If so, I very much look forward to hearing from you.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Mr Alexander Stiller
- Fax no.
- La Mont de la Pulente