- 5 years residency NOT required
- Closing date
- 30 January 2020
- Full Time
Job purpose: To provide support to the team in efficiency and productivity of managing multiple engagements, demonstrating strong commercial awareness that consists of the latest industry knowledge and trends.
• Deliver the assurance service for the assignment effectively and efficiently
• Review work prepared by Associates for sign off by Manager/Senior Manager
• Complete work allocated by direct supervisor within agreed budget and deadlines
• Gather and analyse data, and perform detailed audit testing
• Coach and supervise Associates and Assurance Technicians
Experience and qualifications required:
• ACA / CA / ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS or equivalent international qualification) – preferable first time passes
• External Audit experience
For the full job description or to apply, contact Alannah Minto - email@example.com.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Alannah Minto
- Fax no.
- Liberation House