- 5 years residency NOT required
- Benham Philatelic
- Closing date
- 30 January 2020
- Full Time
We are looking for an individual who can perform tasks in an accurate and precise manner and to be a good team player. The role is varied and interesting and involves the handling of stock and orders from Customers and Suppliers. The role includes the process of picking and packing goods and dispatching them through the normal postal system.
Requirements of the Job
1. use of PC to process incoming stock and the creation of orders for dispatch.
2. Adding stock and picking stock for orders from the warehouse storeroom.
The Requirement of an Applicant:-
* If possible 5 year residency, although this is not essential as the initial post is to cover maternity leave over a 6 month period.
* Good PC skills - Excel and Word.
Can be fixed or flex hours over a 30 to 35 hour week.
Would suit a range of individuals also could be suitable for a retired person
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Clive Skilton
- Phone no.
- 01534 735866