- 5 years residency NOT required
- Dandara Jersey Ltd.
- Closing date
- 30 August 2020
- Full Time
You will be a driven individual with a working knowledge of JCT forms of contract and have proven cost management and project administration skills. Ideally you will have residential and/or commercial project experience. Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics. Minimum requirement of 4 years QS experience.
Role and Responsibilities-
• Monitor and manage project finances.
• Review notices and contractual correspondence and issue timely correspondence.
• Negotiate with and appoint subcontractors.
• Prepare subcontract and suppliers documents.
• Prepare and review monthly cost reports.
• Variations: measurement and pricing.
• Variations: negotiate with client, quantity surveyor and subcontractor.
• Follow up claim negotiations and maximise returns.
• Set up procurement schedule.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Driving Licence
- Keyboard Skills
- Own Transport Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Miss E Limbrick
- Spectrum House