Senior Associate, Regulatory Consulting
- 5 years residency required
- Duff & Phelps (Channel Islands) Ltd
- Closing date
- 11 November 2020
- Full Time
Duff & Phelps’ Regulatory Consulting practice helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, governance, risk, regulatory readiness, and regulatory due diligence.
You will be assisting on a wide range of engagements and taking part in on-site client visits (with an opportunity to travel to a number of regulatory centres including Europe, Asia, the Caribbean and USA), interviews, document review and contribution to report development and writing.
Client engagements may include, but are not limited to;
* Article 32 and regulatory investigations;
* Regulatory due diligence;
* Risk reviews;
* Governance reviews;
* Regulatory remediation projects; and
* Retail/conduct reviews.
The successful candidate must be Entitled/Entitled for work.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Claire Thomas