- 5 years residency NOT required
- LV Residential Home
- Closing date
- 30 October 2020
- Full Time
To be responsible for providing high quality care to service users in line with the highest quality standards. Reporting into the Deputy Manager/Registered Manager you also be responsible for overseeing the care provided by our Health Care Assistants.
• Be accountable for care delivered to service users.
• Assessing, planning and evaluating care needs or the provision of care.
• To oversee and deliver high-quality care to all service users.
• To support the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager of the designated home in complying with the Jersey Care Commission standards.
• Act as a leadership role model for junior members of staff and healthcare assistants.
• Adhere to high standards of clinical and non-clinical practice.
• Adhere to policies and standards set by the company and the Jersey Care Commission.
• Work within a wider organisa
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Own Transport Required
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Ceri Powell