- 5 years residency required
- The Atlantic Hotel and Ocean Restaurant
- Closing date
- 01 December 2020
- Full Time
- £21,000.00 p/a
Working in stunning surroundings on Jersey’s West coast, this role is responsible for being the first point of contact for guests.
This is a full time role and the successful candidate would be required to work 5 days a week on a flexible basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a small team with a passion for the hospitality industry.
The main responsibilities:
* to ensure all guests receive a warm welcome
* to answer all phone calls and transfer calls to the correct line
* dealing with restaurant and hotel reservations
* check in and check out of hotel guests
* charging and billing of hotel and restaurant guest
* to balance all payments at the end of each shift
We’re offering the chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking, privately owned hotel and restaurant offering a competitive salary with fantastic career development opportunities.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Mr Alexander Stiller
- Fax no.
- La Mont de la Pulente