Senior Health Care Assistant
- 5 years residency NOT required
- Orchid Care Services Ltd
- Closing date
- 17 December 2020
- Full Time
We are looking for a dynamic experienced Senior Health Care Assistant to come and join our growing team.
We are offering:
- Highly competitive Salary, negotiable depending on experience
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Mileage Allowance/use of company car
- Continued training support and development
- Company Phone/tablet device
- QCF / NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care & Medication or equivalent
- 2 years as a Senior Carer/Supervisory role in Health Care
- Driving License
- Experience using digital care management software is advantageous
You must demonstrate a proven track record of providing person centred care at the highest standards and have the ability to provide support and promote independence for vulnerable adults within their own homes.
For an informal chat about the role, please call Lore or Gary on 01534 734293.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Driving Licence
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Phone no.
- The Office
La Rue de L'Eglise