Senior Care Assistant
- 5 years residency required
- Methodist Homes for the Aged - Stuart Court
- Closing date
- 04 December 2020
- Full Time
Stuart Court is a small and very friendly team. We currently require a Senior Care Assistant to support the Home Manager and Deputy to effectively manage a residential care home, ensuring high quality care provision through people leadership, and effective governance.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Extensive experience in a health or social care setting, specifically working with older people.
Demonstrating an empathy and understanding of the needs of older people.
• A relevant QCF Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate and interact well with residents and others.
• Demonstrate good care planning skills and ability to offer supervision to care staff
• Demonstrate an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in a diverse and changing environment.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Elaine Jackson
- Fax no.
- Stuart Court Residential Home
Rue de Haut