- 5 years residency required
- EMR Jersey Limited
- Closing date
- 10 December 2020
- Full Time
Hours of work: Minimum of 48 hours. Monday to Friday- Variable 07:30am- 5:00pm, Saturday: 8am-12 noon - Rotation
EMR Jersey Ltd (The Scrapyard) metal recycling facility at La Collette are looking for energetic, hardworking individual to join our team. The role is broad, challenging but very rewarding as you will be trained in supervising all aspects of a busy recycling depot.
• Assisting Management with day to day running of the site.
• Ensuring Health & Safety and environmental policies are adhered to.
• Trained on the weighbridge, admin duties including cash handling.
• Operating plant and equipment for loading and unloading of material.
• Grading and weighing incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained.
• Assisting customers and clients.
• Conducting checks on plant.
Must have 5 years residency in Jersey
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Shauna Clarke