Client Reporting, Specialist
- 5 years residency required
- Saltgate Group
- Closing date
- 08 February 2021
- Full Time
Responsible for the production and delivery of admin client reports to specified deadlines and in line with
internal, client and regulatory standards. Will be working closely with the client facing team.
1. Produce admin reports for client portfolios allocated to the team, ensuring timely delivery of reporting. These reports include:
Tax reporting (such as AIFMD, FATCA, CRS and German tax), Compliance reports and client monitoring plans for regulated entities and Jersey Private Funds.
2. Perform as the primary contact of client contacts, lawyers and investors, in respect of the delivery of admin reports.
1. Strong academic background (GCSEs – minimum (grade 6) in Maths and English or equivalent
and A – levels – minimum of ABB or equivalent);
2. Willing to study towards ICSA
3. 12 months + fund admin experience
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- People Team