- 5 years residency NOT required
- Merton Hotel
- Closing date
- 31 January 2022
- Full Time
The Merton hotel is looking for someone to be part of our dedicated Entertainment team.
• Your main tasks will be assisting the team to ensure that all nightly stage entertainment is co-ordinated and presented in a professional manner.
• You’ll participate in live entertainment such as on stage games, party dances and possibly even show performances.
• Setting up and assist in hosting activities including Character events, Karaoke, Bingo, Silent Discos, Competitions, Quizzes and more!
• Host children’s parties and events including games & bouncy castles.
• Animating and supervising the costume characters including performance work, organising character-led events and photo opportunities, and maintenance and care of all character costumes.
Hours of Work: Flexible, part-time seasonal roles available
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Lee Cornick
- Fax no.
- Belvedere Hill