- 5 years residency required
- Premier Inn
- Closing date
- 25 January 2022
- Full Time
- £11.85 p/h
What you need
If you can offer the following skills and qualities, we want to hear from you.
• Proven leadership experience within a customer facing environment.
• Strong communication skills and passion to ensure an amazing guest experience is delivered consistently.
• Problem solving skills to help deal with any queries or complaints, ensuring guests are fully satisfied with the outcome.
• Good knowledge of using computer systems.
What will I do as a Duty Manager?
• Ensure that our guests are impressed with their stay.
• Be on hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about our products and services, as well as the local area and surroundings.
• Understand our systems and brand standards that enable you to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
• Be able to deal a problem, should it arise, and go the ex
- Core skills required
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Magda Sulik
- Phone no.