Advisory Graduate, Class of 2022
- 5 years residency required
- PwC CI LLP
- Closing date
- 10 February 2022
- Full Time
Start Date: 15 August 2022
A full time position in the Advisory practice provides an opportunity to work within our biggest and
longest established business.
• We help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond
to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to
our clients’ changing needs.
• The advisory team helps provides advice and assistance based on our deep financial, analytical
and business process skills to help our clients improve the way they operate, innovate and grow,
reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent and change the way they do business.
• As part of the graduate programme you will undertake a blended learning.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Marcelina Blaszczyk
- 37 Esplanade,