Tax Graduate, Class of 2022
- 5 years residency required
- PwC CI LLP
- Closing date
- 10 February 2022
- Full Time
Start Date: 15 August 2022
A full-time position in Tax provides an opportunity to work within a department covering an arena
which is increasingly growing ever more complex.
• Graduates will advise on international tax structuring, profit repatriation, group rationalisation and
assisting clients with the implementation of new legislation.
• Clients include global players, FTSE 100 companies and middle market organisations.
• As part of the graduate programme you will undertake a self-directed learning programme
involving; professional qualifications, gaining knowledge of the industry and market, self
development, awareness and leadership skills.
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
- Contact name
- Marcelina Blaszczyk
- 37 Esplanade,