Senior Trust Officer
- 5 years residency NOT required
- IQ EQ Management (Jersey) Limited
- Closing date
- 24 January 2022
- Full Time
You will draw from your existing Trust experience to build and deliver customer centric solutions to our more complex and diverse portfolio of clients, gaining their confidence and respecting their working style.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- The right to live and work in Jersey
- Experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of the Finance Industry in Jersey
- Preferably ICSA or STEP qualified or working towards ICSA or STEP, or any other relevant qualification
- Core skills required
- Ability to speak and understand English
- CV Required
- Keyboard Skills
- How to apply
Full job description
- Contact name
- Eric OIival - HR