About the policy
We recognise the value of diversity and aim to create a working environment where any decisions are fair, transparent and based on merit.
We’re committed to eliminating discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
We want to promote the values of equality, fairness and diversity for everyone.
Download equality and diversity policy (size 97kb)
Everyone can expect to be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of your:
- gender reassignment
- marital or civil partnership status
- pregnancy / maternity
- religion / belief
- sexual orientation
The policy aims to:
- protect employees from all types of discrimination
- promote the values of equality, fairness and diversity
- make sure all employees are encouraged to their full potential
- respond to changing demographics and working patterns to meet service requirements
- retain and recruit a workforce that is representative of the community to secure the widest pool of talent possible
- make sure there's no discrimination against individuals who represent trade unions or staff associations
Who this policy applies to
This policy applies to:
- service users