|Published by||Parish of St Brelade|
|Date published||22 November 2023|
An assembly of the principals and electors of the Parish of St Brelade will be held at the Parish Hall, St Brelade on Tuesday 28 November 2023 at 7pm to:
- approve and adopt the Act of the Parish Assembly held on 31 October 2023*
- consider a Representation from MCD Limited for the premises known as Kyoto Prefecture, Charing Cross, St Brélade in respect of their 3rd Category (Restaurant) Liquor Licence, to allow the representor to increase the maximum occupancy from 35 to 45 persons on completion of the works set out in the original licence application which was granted in October 2023
- in accordance with Article 5 (1) of the Licensing (Jersey) law, 1974 as amended, consider the following licensing application for recommendation to the licensing Assembly.
|Iam Cuming||1st category (taverner's)||Deborah Higgins||Jersey Hockey Clubhouse|
Les Quennevais Sports Centre
- consider and if deemed advisable adopt a recommendation of the Roads Committee to approve the sale of a strip of land adjacent to a garage at 94 Le Quennnevais Park to Mr & Mrs R Parkin, upon the understanding that the purchaser will pay all legal fees in relation thereto, and if approved to instruct the Connétable and Procureurs du bien Public to pass the said contracts before the Royal Court of Jersey
- vote a sum of money from the motor vehicle fund not to exceed £55,000 to purchase a replacement Honorary Police Vehicle
- in conformity with Article 32 of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005, as amended, elect one person to act as a member of the Rates Assessment Committee, for a term of three years, commencing 1 January 2024
*Copies of the draft Act of the Assembly held on 31 October 2023 are available on the Parish Website or to collect from the Parish Hall during normal office hours.
We welcome comments on the agenda items before midday on the day of the assembly by:
- telephone at 01534 741141)
- writing or email