|Published by||Parish of St John|
|Date published||17 August 2022|
An assembly of principals and electors of the Parish will be held in the Parish Hall at 7.30pm on Wednesday 24 August 2022, to conduct the following business:
- Receive and if deemed advisable approve the Minutes of the Parish Assembly held on Thursday 21 July 2022.
- In accordance with Article 5 (1) of the Licensing (Jersey) Law 1974, as amended, consider the following licensing application for recommendation to the licensing assembly:
Business Name: Orderit.je
Business Address: Unit 1C, Barette Commercial Centre, La Route de Mont Mado, St John JE3 4DS
Category: 6th (Off Licence) Category
Company Secretary: Rosscot Chartered Accounts
Company Address: Commercial House, Commercial Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3RU
- In conformity with the terms of Article 32 of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005 to elect one person to act as a member of the Rates Assessment Committee to complete a Term of Office which ends 31 December 2023.
- Elect two Officers de Connétable for the Vingtaines of Herupe and Nord, the terms of office of the present holders having expired.
- To accept, by way of gift, an area of land known as Field J371 from Greenwood Housing Association to create a Community Space or Memorial Garden.
- Vote a sum of £35,000 from the Special Reserve to enable planning preparations to commence on the project at Field J371, to get us to a position where planning approval can be sought.
Andrew N Jehan