|Published by||Parish of St Saviour|
|Date published||01 July 2022|
An assembly of the Principals and Electors of the Parish of St. Saviour will be held at the Parish Hall on Tuesday 12 July 2022 at 6.30pm for the following business:
- to receive and, if deemed advisable, approve the Minutes of the Parish Assembly held on 21 April 2022
- to receive and, if approved, adopt the Audited Annual Accounts for the financial year ended 30 April 2022
- in accordance with the terms of Article 21(2) of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005, receive and, if approved, adopt the Estimates for the financial year ending 30 April 2023
- in accordance with the terms of Article 21(3) of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005, approve a Parish Rate for the Financial year ending 30 April 2023.
- to elect an Accounts Committee to examine the Audited Annual Accounts for the financial year ending 30 April 2023
- to appoint “Alex Picot, Chartered Accountants” as auditors for the Annual Accounts for the financial year ending 30 April 2023
4 July 2022
Copies of the audited Annual Accounts are available at the Parish Hall and online on; www.stsaviour.je.
Parishioners are asked to arrive in good time in order to confirm their entitlement to vote. Only registered electors and nominated Mandataires are entitled to vote.
Please be advised that you must attend the Assembly in person if you wish to vote for or against any of the items.