|Published by||Parish of St Brelade|
|Date published||06 July 2021|
PAROISSE DE ST BRÉLADE
An Assembly of the Principals and Electors of the Parish of St Brélade will be held at the Parish Hall, St Aubin, St Brélade on Tuesday 13 July 2021 at 7pm for the following business:
1. Approve and adopt the Act of the Parish Assembly held on 29 June 2021.
2. Receive and if deemed advisable, adopt the financial statements of the Connétable for the financial year ended 30 April 2021; the said financial accounts having been audited by the Parish Accountants and examined and approved by the Committee appointed for that purpose
3. Vote a sum of money for use by the Parish Roads Committee, for the upkeep and maintenance of the Parish by-roads for the year ending 30 April 2022
4. Receive and if deemed advisable, approve estimates for the requirements of the Parish for the financial year ending 30 April 2022, including transfer to the reserve funds for specified purposes
5. Approve a rate for the year 2021, of an amount which will produce for the Parish income that is at least sufficient to satisfy the requirements set out on the approved estimates
6. Elect a committee to examine the Connétable's accounts for the year ending 30 April 2022.
7. Approve a firm of Chartered Accountants to audit the Connétable's Accounts for the year ending 30 April 2022 (the present Chartered Accountants, Messrs Alex Picot, have signified their willingness to be reappointed)
*Copies of the Act of the Assembly held on 29 June 2021 and accounts and estimates are available on the Parish Website or to collect from the Parish Hall during normal office hours.
Please note that I would be pleased to receive any comments on the agenda items by phone (Tel 741141), writing or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before noon on the day of the Assembly.
M K Jackson