|Published by||Parish of St Saviour|
|Date published||23 November 2023|
An assembly of the principals and electors of the Parish of St Saviour will be held in the Parish Hall on Monday 4 December 2023 at 6pm to:
- approve the minutes of the previous Parish Assembly held on 13 November 2023
- in accordance with Article 5 (1) of the Licensing (Jersey) Law, 1974 as amended, consider the following application to increase the licensed area for recommendation to the Licensing Assembly:
|Jersey Cricket Limited||Grainville Pavilions|
St Saviour's Hill
|3rd (restaurant) and 5th (club)|
- in conformity with Article 5 of the “Loi (1914) sur la Voirie” to elect 3 principals to act as members of the Roads Committee
- in conformity with Article 5 of the “Loi (1914) sur la Voirie” to elect 12 Roads Inspectors
- in conformity with Article 32 of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005, as amended, elect 1 person to act as a member of the Rates Assessment Committee, for a term of 3 years
Parishioners are asked to arrive in good time in order to confirm their entitlement to vote.
Only registered electors and nominated Mandataires are entitled to vote.
Be advised that you must attend the Assembly in person if you wish to vote for or against any of the items.