Children's Services management positions (FOI)
Children's Services management positions (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by States of Jersey and published on 02 February 2018.
Please would you be able to send me a list of all the Children's Managers in social services.
How much was the agency spend in the last 12 months.
Management positions in the Children’s Services directorate are as follows:
- Director of Children’s Social Work
- Head of Service – Looked After Children
- Head of Service – Safeguarding (Children’s)
- Head of Service – Children In Need & Complex Needs Team
- Head of Service – Independent Safeguarding & Standards
- Manager Short Breaks & Respite Lead
- Service Lead – Residential & Support
- Team Manager – Children In Need Team 1
- Team Manager – Children In Need Team 2
- Team Manager – Children In Need Team 3
- Team Manager – Children In Need Team 4
- Team Manager – Complex Needs Team
- Team Manager – Fostering & Adoption
- Team Manager – Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
Total agency spend in Children’s Services for 2017 was £3,021,218.