Staffing within States of Jersey Police (FOI)
Staffing within States of Jersey Police (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by States of Jersey and published on 24 June 2015.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Please can I have breakdowns for each year from 2010 to 2015 for the following regarding staffing within States of Jersey Police:
• Total number of staff
• Total number of people employed as Inspector and above
• Total number of people employed in the rank of sergeant
• Total number of PCs
• Total number of civilian staff employed
• Total number of Community Police Support Officers
• How many staff are paid below £30k
• How many staff are paid £30 to £50K
• How many staff are paid £50 to £75K
• How many staff are paid £75 to £100k
• How many staff are paid more than £100k
The information below is drawn from our systems as at 31 May 2015.
The data is based on headcount, rather than Full Time Equivalent posts (ie employees who are part time will show as one headcount in the data).
|Inspector and above||23||24||24||21||23||22|
|Civil staff (civil servants)||79||82||89||97||110||111|
|Inspector and above ||Chief Inspector|
|Chief of Police|
|Deputy Chief Police Officer|
|£30k to £50k||79||88||92||106||121||121|
|£50k to £75k||197||187||184||179||170||167|
|£75k to £100k||5||7||7||6||9||9|
|More than £100k||0||2||2||2||2||2|