Emergency ambulances on duty on 1 July 2015 and related shifts (FOI)
Emergency ambulances on duty on 1 July 2015 and related shifts (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by States of Jersey and published on 14 July 2015.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
How many emergency ambulance resources you have on duty on 1st July 2015 and what shifts they worked.
- early morning 6.30am to 2.30pm: 1 vehicle (2 staff)
- morning shift 7am to 2pm: 2 vehicles (4 staff)
- afternoon shift 2pm to 10pm: 2 vehicles (4 staff)
- late afternoon shift 2.30pm to 10.30pm: 1 vehicles (2 staff)
- night shift 10pm to 7am: 2 vehicles (4 staff)
- extra crew for the Island games 4.00pm to 8.30pm: 1 vehicle (2 staff)
Note these are both normal crewing levels and the crewing levels on Wednesday 1 July (as requested). The times do not include the changeover period which is 15 minutes. In addition to the crews available, there would also have been a standby crew on call and officers on call.