Granting and removal of Registered and Licensed permissions (FOI)
Granting and removal of Registered and Licensed permissions (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 27 June 2019.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Please advise how many registered posts have been taken away and granted in 2019 to date by industry category.
Each quarter and annually we publish data regarding Registered and Licensed permissions that have been requested, granted, refused, removed and held by industry sector.
The data for quarter 1 of 2019 (January, February and March) is available from the site below:
Population Office reports and documents
The data for quarter 2 (April, May and June) will be published on the same site by 15 July 2019.
Article 23 Information accessible to applicant by other means
(1) Information is absolutely exempt information if it is reasonably available to the applicant, otherwise than under this Law, whether or not free of charge.
(2) A scheduled public that refuses an application for information on this ground must make reasonable efforts to inform the applicant where the applicant may obtain the information.
Article 36 Information intended for future publication
(1) Information is qualified exempt information if, at the time when the request for the information is made, the information is being held by a public authority with a view to its being published within 12 weeks of the date of the request.
(2) A scheduled public authority that refuses an application for information on this ground must make reasonable efforts to inform the applicant –
(a) of the date when the information will be published;
(b) of the manner in which it will be published; and
(c) by whom it will be published.
(3) In this Article, “published” means published –
(a) by a public authority; or
(b) by any other person.